Saturday, July 17, 2010

Airborne

If this looked all messy and everything, I just woke up and I have a band-aid on
my finger.

Three parts to this one.

Specific details are lost to me as of current for the first.

The purpose of my movement felt like for a reason of escape or evasion. However it did not feel urgent. There were others to whom I was following. I forget who. I believe it was not something that I know in my actual life.

I remember what the place looked like. I was in a mall. I have no idea what I was doing in that mall, but it did have a distinct look. For the most part, it was huge. The most common color was white or a light shade of tan. Most of the walls towards the outline of the mall were all glass and steel. The front area was curved ever so slightly. As if to be some sort of architectural artistic thing.

Primarily, I was on an escalator it felt like. That's where I'm drawing the building from in my mind. I get up some stairs and there's still someone in front of me. They're talking. We're running, and now there's one or two more with us. They're spaced a good seven to fifteen feet apart from one another. We're standing at some wall, glass railings around us. I think there's an elevator shaft in front of me. At least the doors to the elevator. This area is concave curved slightly with respect to the vertical acent, which is straight. The elevator doors are steel and straight. The wall only extends to the flanks slightly. A good 15 feet. After that, it's open air which looks like it goes down tot he ground level. A possible atrium. We must be in the corner of the main atrium. There is lots and lots of light coming in, but it's white, diffuse sunlight. It's very pleasant actually as it makes the place look very lovely. There is conversation going on.

That's all I remember.

In the second one, at this point now I forget what was going on. I only have a couple of things I remember. Family is the common theme here. There was a house, but it certainly wasn't a house I've been in before. It didn't look familiar, but it felt like it should have been familiar. Perhaps either a family house or something else of that sort. I seem to remember a stairway that went upwards in a helix design. A very thin helix design. The first room that I entered into was a kitchen type area. I believe there were people in there. The fridge was to my left, the oven to my right, followed by a shelf. The shelf had items on it. The area was slightly green from the overhead fluorescent light. Perhaps the kitchen was also greenish in nature. Yellowish or greenish. There was next a very small hallways that went about five feet, and then into a living area. The whole place felt like some kind fo single apartment at this time.

In the room, I was greeted by a girl with very blonde hair who had very small eyes and what looked like an ultra-light blue or yellow iris. It looked very unnatural, very strange. It was supposed to be a cousin of mine. I'm assuming Danijela. I looked away thinking that it looked very strange. Then she started talking to me. I looked back over, and her eyes were regular size again, but getting a better look, I also see that she's wearing some sort of contact lenses. I have no idea why. I also forget what she was talking to me about. Perhaps I really wasn't listening. As I looked around the room, there were people sitting in all of the vacant seats. To my left was a couch, to my immediate front there was another couch (dark green), and to my right there was an armchair, a small table with a lamp, and another armchair. My left and my right may be reversed, but those were what was in the room.

Everyone in there was blonde. Very blonde. As if this were the model Aryan people. That the one girl was Danijela, that meant that this must be the rest of her family, whom I've never met. They all wore glasses. Every pair of glasses in the room were rectangular in design and with plastic frames. One man, I'm assuming her father, my uncle, spoke and said something. The next thing I remember, we were leaving.

I was somewhere else now, and also danijela looked different now. Still not how she looks in real life, but closer than before. Two more people are to my right, I think my parents or some other family members. Danijela is hugging me from behind and talking to me. We're outside, and looking at something. I'm concentrating on being hugged. It feels very nice and warm. I feel very very peaceful.

Part Three:

First and foremost, I could fly. Now, I'm sure most of us have had dreams where we've been flying. What set this apart for me was the degree of control that I had. I've never had that much control with flying, hovering, and the like in my dreams before. It was very nice this time.

I was over a body of water. An ocean. Perhaps a coastline, but there were also small islands. I forget what spawned the flying. Perhaps it was to escape, or just because.

Flying around, I even noticed the drgree of control that I had. My dream was not in a lucid state, I wasn't aware that I was dreaming, but I felt aware in general of my surroundings. I remember thinking that I've never had much control flying in my dreams before (still not aware I was dreaming).

I was inland at first. Flying upwards and Went for the coast, which was all fo five to ten seconds by air away. I was flying around with a great degree of control.

I'M CONTINUING THIS NOW FROM LAST WEEK:

My first landing from flying was interesting. There was a degree of control, but only in the vertical, not the horizontal. In my landing I also made a wake in the water. A fairly large one. It just looked so vivid which is why I'd like to mention it.

I now kind of wish I had finished writing this one. Below are my notes, but they make little to no sense to me anymore. I can actually still see the wake of water mentioned above. That had to have been the most vivid thing I remember, not just now, but when I first started writing this.

I'll leave you with my notes:

First seeing the dog (not a dog).

left but came back

old lady

two women

tigon, looked different

leaving, look of the house

family, maybe

No comments: