Monday, March 15, 2010

Former dream

This one was from March 7th, 2009. I found a folder that I had written it in.

I had a dream that I was in a passenger’s seat in what I’m assuming was a truck. It was night time and we (I don’t know if there was someone else with me but the truck was moving and I was on the left seat of the vehicle in the front) had the headlights on. It was on a highway with no lights. Trees on either side and a double yellow stripe divider. Two lane. Suddenly I see this woman pop in front of me. Glasses, large and what looked like plastic frames. She was white and rather plain. Dark long hair. She just seemed to suddenly appear from the right and walk in the road directly in front of the truck. A distance so close that there would have been no hope of stopping. She second she appeared she looked at me accusingly. Then I woke up.

No comments: